to my dearest friend ;
There are times when I thought to myself,
Wandering whether what I told you were right
Or wrong.
There are times when I tried my best
To tell you that you are wrong.
But
There are times when I think again, and
I realised that I do not have the courage to say
What I want to tell you.
When I look back,
I realised that what I did was wrong.
I should have just gone up to you and say,
You are my friend, my dearest friend,
I treasure our friendship alot,
As much as you do..
There are times I wanted you to know
That I had long wanted to tell you what I wanted to say
But
I do not have the courage
The courage to tell you
That the decision you made was wrong.
Friend,
I will pray for you
Pray that you will come back to the right path
Seek God..
And the doors are always opened to welcome you back!
from your friend.
xiaoxuan had a talk with God @ 10:04 PM