me, myself and i
- God's Kid ( proud to be one! =D )
- Daughther of the most high
- *beepbeep*
- hippu
- KCian
- City Harvester

loves
` God `
` Grandma `
` Daddy `
` Mummy `
` jiejie `
` didi `
` me, myself and i `
` girlgirl `
` bingo `
` coral `
` teddy `
` tweety `
` my room `
` my com `
` my bed `
` pink `
` Saturdays `
` Sundays `
` E98 `

hates
\ satan

current-
KCian
Cell group member of E98

mademoiselle
adeline
beverly
charlyn
chailert
christelle
deon
kaising
mango
natashah
ruth
sabrina
siying
vernie
szehui
veron (instructor)
wendy
xiangrong
xiaowei
yonne
zoe & donna

monsieur
cornelius
liangbin
mingjiang
shawn

mademoiselle of E98
jocelin
may
michelle

monsieur of E98
andy

fellowship corner

CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

is there anything wrong in being Holy? like what you said: "I don't want to go Church because if I go Church i'll be Holy like you." HELLO!! WAKE UP! do you like living your life using vulgarities wherever you go? at least, being HOLY is FAR better than living a life with full of vulgarities. and living a HOLY life is great! in fact, it's WONDERFUL. for you can feel the presence of God. the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I just love to live a Holy life. if you don't like it, well, then i can't do anything. it's your choice. but i have faith. i believe that one day, God will change you.


i've taken the initiative. if you want to stay this way. fine! then let it be!


xiaoxuan had a talk with God @ 10:11 PM


[[ John 3:16 ]]
For God so loved the world that
he gave his one and only Son,

that whoever believes in him
shall not perish but have eternal life.


[[ John 14:6 ]]
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.


[[ John 8:32 ]]
Then you will know the truth,
and the truth will set you free.

[[ Galatians 2:20 ]]
I have been crucified with Christ
and I no longer live,
but Christ lives in me.
The life I live in the body,
I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me.

He loves us.